Re: [SIGMusic] Fwd: [Top4] Request for help -- something to demo for the National Science Olympiad on May 21

Not I.

On Thu, 06 May 2010 15:04:57 -0500, RJ Marsan <rjmarsan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jake, will you be around for this?  Will anyone be around that week?
Nathan keeps asking me.

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 3:31 PM, Nathan Lawrence <nlawren2@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey, is this something you guys would be interested in? (assuming you're
still on campus).

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Top4] Request for help -- something to demo for the National
Science Olympiad on May 21
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 09:53:19 -0500
From: Herzog, Stephen M <smherzog@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: top4@xxxxxxxxxxxx <top4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello ACM leaders,

We have an urgent request for a little help. We'd love to have a student project to show off during the National Science Olympiad, which will be on
campus on May 21.  We know pretty much everyone will have left campus by
then, but if there's something we could display - a game or something like that which would appeal to the middle school and high school crowd - could
we use it for that Friday?

Let me know if you know of a SIG that might have something cool that we
might show off.

Thanks!

Steve

Steve Herzog