Re: [SIGMusic] Discussion: Upcoming year

The stock android emulator is pitiful in terms of performance.  Intel's Android for x86 will be a huge thing for us. It'll also be open source.  We'd still have to run it in a vm, but it'd run so much smoother.

The tuio driver is still a starter-worthy project, in my opinion.  If we're careful we can write it in arch-independent C (if that's possible?)