Re: [SIGMusic] Discussion: Upcoming year

Writing a front-end for ardour sounds cool.  It looks really elaborate, and might be a ton of work, but would also be awesome.
It seems like we have 3 options for a major app: DJ app (with Traktor), a front-end for Ardour, or some more abstract one in Supercollider.  Jake and I presume Alex are interested in DJ, Misha likes Ardour, I'm more towards something abstract in Supercollider (as usual), but am always willing to do something else.