[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [SIGMusic] Discussion: Upcoming year
- To: RJ Marsan <rjmarsan@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SIGMusic] Discussion: Upcoming year
- From: Allen Jacob McGinty <mcginty@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 19:01:43 -0500
- Cc: sigmusic-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: psyphen@xxxxxxxxx
Are you thinking about using Ardour code on the Android platform, then? Otherwise, we'd need to have some Linux distro running on a VM instead. Or port some of the code to Windows, but that would suck since it all has to do with audio.
On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 5:01 PM, RJ Marsan <rjmarsan@xxxxxxxxx>
Writing a front-end for ardour sounds cool. It looks really elaborate, and might be a ton of work, but would also be awesome.
It seems like we have 3 options for a major app: DJ app (with Traktor), a front-end for Ardour, or some more abstract one in Supercollider. Jake and I presume Alex are interested in DJ, Misha likes Ardour, I'm more towards something abstract in Supercollider (as usual), but am always willing to do something else.
SIGMusic-l mailing list