Re: [SIGMusic] Discussion: Upcoming year

Other projects that would be useful for Tacchi:
-TUIO is based on OSC. We should create an input method straight from TUIO -> SC to do cool stuff with sound synthesis while doing other gui stuff.
-Ardour is a FOSS audio recordination program software instrument that could probably benefit from some tacchi stuff. It would be interesting to investigate MPX (multi-pointer X), along with our TUIO stuff and looking at what kind of changes it would require to be multi-touch interactive. The code from ardour could probably also be cannibalized in order to make a more mt-friendly music app and possibly integrate sc with it.
-android/etc tablets are coming soon (by christmas says word on the street in the cellular industry), we could work on fixing QEMU so that we can use MPX for input into the android VM for great multi-touch table tablet operating system greatness.