Re: [SIGMusic] Discussion: Upcoming year

http://zedomax.com/blog/2010/07/07/android-hack-how-to-install-busybox-on-your-android/

I installed busybox on my phone. Don't know if that was necessary.

Anyway, I got that RemoteInput thing running. its dead simple.  I found a bit of code thats supposed to be how they send touch to uinput
http://groups.google.com/group/0xlab-devel/browse_thread/thread/c8bafcfce18a5209

Ok, I'll push it all to git soon enough.  jake and I made a repo: http://github.com/rjmarsan/TuioForAndroid  let me know if you want access.

I'll strip it down, make a build file, and we can start work on TUIO.  Sound good to anyone?

--RJ