[SIGMusic] First Meeting: Wednesday, 7pm in ACM office (Tomorrow)

Its the first full meeting of the year.

Which means we're starting back with this sigmusic stuff. There's this big whole list of stuff to go over, tables, TUIO, stichers, android, music, gestures, make a friggin video and web site, sigdave copying us, etc. And then we start doing stuff.  If you can't make it, I'll post a summary of what we did.  If you don't know if you can help at all, come anyway.  We're nice people.

It'll be cool, k?

--RJ

By the way, if you're new to this list, and you're all "Why is this guy emailing me?" Its because you, or someone out to get you, wrote down your netid at ACM Open House.