[SIGMusic] Follow-up from the meeting

Ok, so for all who couldn't make the meeting, we introduced each other, discussed possible plans for the year, and checked out Tacchi.

Next week we'll have a series of meet-ups about specific topics, the only one for certain now is Monday at 6, where we'll be discussing Tacchi's hardware and low-level software (as you might have guessed, meet in the back room of the ACM object, next to Tacchi).

If you couldn't make it to the meeting, we were brainstorming ideas for multitouch music apps, and discussing android on tacchi.  This is the time and place to talk about it if you wanna join in.

Otherwise, see you guys next Wednesday at 7pm.

--RJ