Re: [SIGMusic] Android on Tacchi

Ah I thought Ardour was more for composing than DJing, I'll have to grab it on my ubuntu partition and actually test it. I think another free one I've heard of for Linux is "Mixxx" http://www.mixxx.org/ which could be worth looking into.

For a multitouch DJ interface that plugs into existing software, I know an expensive commercial one is JazzMutant Lemur: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=jazzmutant+lemur&aq=f could be a good source of ideas on that front.

-David