Re: [SIGMusic] Android on Tacchi

Well, Like I said we used to use it for turn table emulation but essentially its pretty flexible about the input type as long as you output in some sort of standard....so all one would have to do is have the table emulate a midi controller. As for a comparison to commercial apps...it does allow for the usual dj effects and i'd say in a lot of ways its does it better than the commercial apps.