Re: [SIGMusic] Android on Tacchi

Thats a very legitimate thought.  I don't know the internal mechanics of Mixxx, nor do I know how good it is. If anyone has any experience with it, and can compare it with commercial apps.

What kind of an interface would we use to make it multitouch and unique?

On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 7:18 PM, <dhllndr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If there is an open source DJ software you want to use, that presents yet another option: One could simply work with the project's current maintainers\commiters to port it to Android and provide an optional Android skin.
-David