Re: [SIGMusic] Tuio Stitcher

just the tuio-space signals.  bitmap images is way too hard for me.

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 6:06 PM, Misha Slavin <slavin3@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
awesome. can't come to meeting i have a physics test at 7p but i'l take a look at the github when i get back.
quick question- are we going to be stitching the bitmap images from the cameras or are we just going to be stitching the tuio-space signals?
--
Misha Slavin
Computer Engineering, University of Illinois