Re: [SIGMusic] Tacchi DJ app idea

Any updates? This is way more than a DJ app, by the way.

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 11:56 PM, Alex Paul <ajpaul2@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Here's a sketch of what I'm imagining for a collaborative djing app on
Tacchi.  It would be best suited to mashups/electronic music, produced
in real-time.  We'll talk more about it at the meeting next week (not
tomorrow, no meeting tomorrow), but I wanted to toss out the pitch,
get some feedback.

Thoughts?  Any of that make sense to anyone?
--Alex

PS, yes, I made it in OO.o powerpoint.  Screw you kids these days and
your 'graphic design' tools!

--
Alex Paul
alex@xxxxxxxxxxxx