[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [SIGMusic] Tacchi DJ app idea
- To: Alex Paul <ajpaul2@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SIGMusic] Tacchi DJ app idea
- From: RJ Marsan <rjmarsan@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 18:46:00 -0600
- Cc: sigmusic-l <sigmusic-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:mime-version:received:in-reply-to :references:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=sThFti9NoVcYyBeWOcilo540A14CDjJ/2IT71orrKEI=; b=OpXhQQiL+6ytlnXA4dxLrE7XZI9HSGUodmf1uPt1rNVnLJ0MonCytZAdrn26xz1+FM LpUuo8CRgP3tV8QeczR4VBRo2YtKh2B6THFMbirt7Th3A2016n4Kkigza1g1QVbf57uW tAXbaMbPBzh/q3W6I6c1KG7yT7bU2FfCnRJ30=
Any updates? This is way more than a DJ app, by the way.
On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 11:56 PM, Alex Paul <ajpaul2@xxxxxxxx>
Here's a sketch of what I'm imagining for a collaborative djing app on
Tacchi. It would be best suited to mashups/electronic music, produced
in real-time. We'll talk more about it at the meeting next week (not
tomorrow, no meeting tomorrow), but I wanted to toss out the pitch,
get some feedback.
Thoughts? Any of that make sense to anyone?
PS, yes, I made it in OO.o powerpoint. Screw you kids these days and
your 'graphic design' tools!
SIGMusic-l mailing list