[SIGMusic] No meeting/tutorial monday (labor day)

I guess I didn't realize until now that it was labor day.  Next week is SIGMobile's Android tutorial at 7, so come over for that, I'll be helping out (it'll be awesome.).  Depending on what people want, we can either do the pure data tutorial this week sometime, or in two weeks (I'll assume the latter unless you reply, either in email our that real life thing).  I apologize for the somewhat poor planning. Oh well.  Everyone enjoy their day off.

--rj