[SIGMusic] No meeting today

Hey guys, sorry for the late notice, but its a busy week with Reflections Projections, so instead I propose a small project.  Come up with a cool puredata patch, any way you want, you can look up some premade stuff and modify it.  Make sure you can control it completely with some Send and Receive objects.  We'll make a processing app based off of the patches and we'll all get an app to show off.  Cool?  Keep thinking of app ideas as well.  Next week we'll start discussing what we want to focus on.

See you next week
--RJ