[SIGMusic] Meeting notes

Awesome meeting.  Over break we made a nice chiptune band patch, and decided openframeworks is just too hard for us.  We're planning on using phonegap to write the sequencer front-end, and write some light platform-specific code to interface it to libpd.   We need to work on the pd patch to get it to support all the features we want, figure out how to get phonegap and libpd on android and iphone, and then start working on an html5 interface.  Fun times.  The puredata code is at https://bitbucket.org/rjmarsan/pdchiptuneband   Email me to get access, and I'll add you.

Saturday or so we're planning on finishing the light project, let me know if you want to come with and help (I'll send more information later).

Awesome meeting. see you guys next week.
--RJ