Re: [SIGMusic] SIGMusic at 8

Worshippers of the NLP/twitty gods: I'm not able to come this time around because of some late-minute plans, so sorry ahead of time! I'll be working on it later in the week and early next week outside of the SIG meeting, and if you guys want to look into AFINN and keep getting familiar with Ruby, we'll be well on our way.

Thanks again and sorry.

--
Jake McGinty
ACM@UIUC Chair