Re: [SIGMusic] Website

OH, this is for the project website? We should have separate repos for the twitter synthesis project and SIGmusic's website. Was confused. Let's keep sigmusic-site as the SIGmusic site located at http://www.acm.uiuc.edu/sigmusic, and I'll create a separate repo for the project. My bad.

--
Jake McGinty
ACM@UIUC Chair