[SIGMusic] Instant Messaging

If any of you ever want to get a hold of me instantly, (and I'm at my computer) you can contact me through Windows Live Messenger, AIM, Facebook or Google Talk. My IM client can connect to Skype too, but it insists on using port 80, so I'm never connected to Skype when I'm doing web development. My usernames are:

Windows Live: joelspadin@xxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: joelspadin@xxxxxxxxx
Facebook: According to search results, I'm the only Joel Spadin who capitalized his name correctly
Google Talk: joelspadin@xxxxxxxxx

You should probably tell me before you try to add me on one of the IM services, because I deny requests from names I don't recognize.

-Joel