Re: [SIGMusic] Website Mockup

How's this? I haven't tweaked the column widths yet, but that shouldn't be too difficult to do.

By the way, when sending parameters to the Node server, they should now be normalized to [-1, 1] instead of [0, 1]. The web page will multiply by 100 and round to the nearest integer. (I'm really surprised I was able to make the parameters column in pure HTML.)