[SIGMusic] Meeting Tomorrow

Hey everyone,

We're going to have our first meeting tomorrow at 7pm. Just meet in the ACM office (Siebel 1104) and we'll find a room from there. We plan to normally meet at 8pm on Wednesdays, but we decided to change it around due to the Facebook tech talk at 8:30pm tomorrow.

To those that are new to the list, welcome! We have some awesome projects that we plan to continue on from semesters before, but also look forward to new ideas. We hope to see you there!