Re: [SIGMusic] Meeting Notes

Hi everyone,
Looking at the first few projects it seems to me that there is a strong common interest in designing an algorithmic music composer.  Perhaps you could form a subgroup that is project-independent and starts working towards that goal?  It might be a good long-term project.  There is also a fair amount of work on that subject done at the school of music, so you might want to tap into what they have (which is admittedly more avant-garde than what you might expect).

I'll be missing some of the meetings due to travel and other obligations, but i'm happy to provide any feedback if anyone is stuck.  You can find me at Siebel 3231, or send me an email to setup a meeting.

Best,
Paris