[SIGMusic] SIGMusic Meeting

Hey everyone, there's a meeting today (Wednesday).

Today, we're going to meet with some people in the school of Music. We're planning on exchanging ideas and seeing how we can coordinate with them on some of our projects this year.
It's going to be a neat insight into a lot of the things we want to do. If you're interested in going, we're going to meet at the ACM office at 6:30pm tonight, so earlier than our usual time. We
plan on leaving the office at 6:45,  and trekking South to meet with them.