[SIGMusic] Meeting Tonight

Hey everyone,

Tonight we're going to talk more about synthesizers. The Kinects still aren't in, but we can still get work done on project ideas.
Speaking of projects, if anyone has been thinking about super awesome projects, and you would like help with funding for Engineering Open House, we need to know about it within the next couple weeks, so we can submit a funding request to the Engineering Council.

Also, this will be our last meeting of the semester. :(

See you there,
Alex