[SIGMusic] Meeting Tonight

Hey everyone,

The Kinects are in! Just in time for a last meeting and finals weeks! We're meeting tonight to avoid having it on the night before reading day. Tonight we'll be finishing our awesome discussion on synths or whatever anyone else wants to talk about. Meet in the ACM office like usual, 8pm.

A reminder: If you have project ideas of your own and need any kind of funding, let us know! We need to submit those requests within the week.

Hope to see you all there. If we don't, good luck on finals and have an awesome break. We'll hit the ground running with projects at the start of next semester.

- Alex