[SIGMusic] Winter Break

Hey Everyone,
We had our (very brief) last meeting of the semester today, and I feel we've explored a lot of interesting ideas. Next semester we're going to come back and rock it with some awesome projects.
In light of that, let's take the break to learn something new (or at least try, I know how it is). Here's a nice list of tutorials for some things that we've gone over:

Pure Data:
http://www.flossmanuals.net/pure-data/

Processing:
http://processing.org/learning/
http://processingjs.org/articles/PomaxGuide.html

Audiolet:
https://github.com/oampo/Audiolet/wiki

In addition, we've been talking about a lot of cool ideas, so when we all come back, let's share something totally new that we found over break (or thought of). Feel free to share stuff on the mailing list with us! Here's some things to get us started:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toshio_Iwai
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monome
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reactable
http://createdigitalmusic.com/2011/09/workshop-in-la-make-your-own-musical-tools-free-with-processing-and-pd/
http://createdigitalmusic.com/2012/12/mudit-is-an-inexpensive-open-source-gestural-loop-performer-pd-arduino/
and pretty much everything from http://createdigitalmusic.com/
http://www.nime.org/
http://www.fastcodesign.com/1663965/art-installation-big-as-a-warehouse-turns-data-into-a-trippy-other-world-video#1
http://www.aaronkoblin.com/work.html

Lastly, have a great break. we all deserve it.

--RJ