[SIGMusic] interested in participating in SIG music

Hi,

My name is Shravan Gupta and I'm a sophomore majoring in Computer Engineering. I am pursuing a minor in jazz music and play the piano and saxophone. I am curious about the field of computer music and would definitely like to get involved with SIGMusic.

Could you please provide me with more information about the group?

Thanks!

Shravan

Shravan Gupta
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign | Class of 2015
B.S. Computer Engineering | Minor in Jazz Music
Co-Founder | Students for a Better Illinois | Registered Student Organization
IEEE Conference Committee Member
shravangupta93@xxxxxxxxxsgupta39@xxxxxxxxxxxx | +1 (908) 512-8033