[SIGMusic] Moving Forward

Hey everyone,

EOH was a ton of fun. Thanks to everyone who got involved and helped make it an awesome exhibit. For at least RJ, Metro, and I, this EOH was our last. We're going to spend the rest of this semester working toward getting Human Cosmos, Chroma, and TweetScape online. We've also captured an awesome demo of the exhibit before we tore it down, and we're working on getting that uploaded. There is no meeting this week, but we'll hit the ground running after break. Have a nice Spring Break, and again, thanks for your help.

See you in a couple weeks,
Alex