[SIGMusic] Hey!

Hope everyone's semester is going well. Sorry for not sending an email out earlier! Tomorrow is ACMs open house from 7pm-9pm. Come say hi and enjoy some free food! Another email will be sent out this weekend to confirm this, but meetings will start next week, we'll let you know the time soon.

At the end of last semester, we got some new light strips, strobe lights, and other fun stuff for inspiration. Also, it's possible that we'll be teaming up with Party Rock for next year's EOH to make the best exhibit yet. :)

We got a lot to look forward to this year, come and help make it happen!

- Alex