[SIGMusic] Next meeting: PureData

Hey SIGMusic,

Thanks to everyone who came out to our first meeting! I hope all of you are as excited as I am to make something cool this year!

SIGMusic will have its next meeting this Wednesday (Sept. 18) at 7 PM in Siebel Center Room 1104 (check the whiteboard on the right side of this room for the room number we'll actually be meeting in). We will be giving a tutorial on PureData.

PureData is a data flow programming language that's developed graphically. Its also open source and cross platform. Historically, we've used this language to power all the audio processing of our projects.

If you want to follow along in the tutorial, here's what to bring:
  • A laptop with Pd-Extended installed
  • A set of headphones / earbuds (please!)
We hope to see you all there!

--
Scott Walters (srwalte2@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
Chair of SIGMusic