[SIGMusic] Next meeting: OSC

Hello again SIGMusic!

Our next meeting will be this Wednesday (Sept. 25) at 8 pm in Siebel 1104 (check the whiteboard for our room number).

This week, we'll be going over how to interact with PureData sketches using Open Sound Control (OSC).

To prepare for the tutorial, go to https://github.com/scowalt/SIGMusic-osc-example, download the code to your computer, and follow the installation instructions in the README. Also, I highly recommend you have a Github account, as we will be using this website for all of our version control.

Hope to see all of you there!

--
Scott Walters (srwalte2@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
Chair of SIGMusic