[SIGMusic] Next meeting: Processing and OSC

Hey SIGMusic!

Last week, we covered how to use PureData with OSC and created an example in python. Here's the link to that repository.

Our next meeting will be this Wednesday, October 2nd at 8 PM in Siebel 1104 (check the whiteboard for our room number).

This week, we'll be covering using Processing and OSC to make an interesting and fun simulation.

If you want to follow along in the tutorial, please follow the instructions in this readme, and checkout this repository.

See you this Wednesday!
--
Scott Walters (srwalte2@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
Chair of SIGMusic