[SIGMusic] Meeting notes: Project ideas

Hey SIGMusic!

Thanks to everyone who came out to our last meeting! We had a lot of great ideas for projects, and I'm excited to start exploring some of them.

Here's some things we talked about:
For those of you who do not not know how to use GitHub, now is a great time to learn! Using Git version control with GitHub will drive the development of any project we work on. Below are some links to help you git started:
If you're having trouble with Git or GitHub, let me or Alex know, or bring it up at any of our meetings.

I'll be sending out an email soon about our next meeting.

See you then!

(P.S. bonus link)

--
Scott Walters (srwalte2@xxxxxxxxxxxx)