[SIGMusic] Meeting notes

Hey SIGMusic!

Thanks for another great meeting! Here are the links to the projects we have going right now:
Projects that have yet to be started / are pending
If you've been working on something, keep it going! If you have yet to work on anything and want to start, feel free to contribute to anything listed above or start something entirely different.

As always, I'll be sending out an email in the coming days regarding our next meeting.

Until then, enjoy these bonus links!
--
Scott Walters (srwalte2@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
Chair of SIGMusic