Re: [SIGMusic] Meeting notes: Project ideas

Hi everyone,
A past student of mine just released an interesting piece of audio software (and its code) online.  Since he's moving to Apple and will not have much time to work on it, he's interested in having people write extensions and add new things to it.  Here's the link: http://isse.sourceforge.net

Let me know if there's any interest in picking it up, I can help you get started and to spawn some new projects from it. Ideally we'd like to make this a tool for people to remix music easily.

Cheers,
Paris