[SIGMusic] First meeting of the semester

Hey SIGMusic!

Our first meeting of the semester will be tonight (Jan. 29) at 8 pm. We don't have a room yet, so look on the whiteboard in the ACM Office (Siebel 1104)

EOH is about 6 weeks away! Tonight, we'll be discussing project ideas, logistics, and forming teams. We'll also have weekly development meetings every Sunday at Noon up until EOH.

In related news, I've created a GitHub organization for all of our code live. Everyone has read access to this organization. To get write access, email me your GitHub username and I can add you.

This is where the rubber meets the road. See you all tonight!
--
Scott Walters (srwalte2@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
Chair of SIGMusic