[SIGMusic] Development meeting reminder

Hey SIGMusic,

We will have a development meeting tomorrow, Feb. 2 starting at Noon in Siebel 1214. We'll be starting and continuing development on our EOH project.

On Wednesday we discussed, among other things, our teams. Here's what we ended up with:

Audio
HCI
Lights / Hardware
If you don't have a team or want to change teams, let me know!

We'll start our development meeting with a brief discussion of what we want to accomplish and then break out into our teams.

HCI: Make sure you have Processing installed, along with the leap-motion-processing library. Also, be sure to pull the leap-thing repository off of the SIGMusic organization. We'll start off by thinking of some interesting simulations and seeing what it will take to do them.

See all of you tomorrow!

--
Scott Walters (srwalte2@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
Chair of SIGMusic