[SIGMusic] Development meeting tomorrow

Hey SIGMusic!

Our next development meeting will be tomorrow, February 16 starting at Noon in Siebel 1214.

We'll start with a brief discussion of what Banjo-Kazooie did right in video game music, and how we can use that as inspiration for our project. Then, we'll break out into our teams.

Everyone will be working towards our prototype soft deadline of March 2nd. HCI can continue to read this page for project status and goals.

See you all there!
--
Scott Walters (srwalte2@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
Chair of SIGMusic