[SIGMusic] Development meeting reminder

Hey SIGMusic!

Our next development meeting will be tomorrow, February 23 at Noon in Siebel 1214.

EOH is less than 3 weeks away! We'll begin the meeting by discussing our new project architecture and then break out into our teams.

On Wednesday I discussed our new direction for the project, which I'll go over again tomorrow. I also showed this video, which is a great example of using visuals and sound together in an intuitive and compelling way.

See you all tomorrow!
--
Scott Walters (srwalte2@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
Chair of SIGMusic