[SIGMusic] Meeting cancellation and EOH

Hey SIGMusic,

Our general (Wednesday) meeting this week is cancelled.

We'll begin setting up our EOH exhibit on Thursday, March 13 starting at 7 pm. We will be moving chairs and tables, hanging our lights, and doing other things to prepare the room. There is also a lot of coding and testing yet to be done!

Our exhibit will run both Friday and Saturday for EOH. For more information about the event, check out the official website. Feel free to stop by and check out the finished product!

See you all on Thursday!
--
Scott Walters (srwalte2@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
Chair of SIGMusic