[SIGMusic] Congratulations!

Hey SIGMusic,

For those who don't already know: our EOH exhibit placed 2nd in the "Just For Fun - Hands On" category this year! You can see the full list of EOH winners here.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who worked so hard on this project. I hope you all found the experience satisfying, rewarding, and educational. You have all done yourselves and our SIG proud!

We will continue to have regular general meetings and sporadic development meetings for the remainder of the semester. I encourage you all to continue to participate as we start brainstorming and developing new projects.
--
Scott Walters (srwalte2@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
Chair of SIGMusic