[SIGMusic] Spring Cleaning / Development meeting

Hey SIGMusic,

We will be cleaning out our space in the backroom (Siebel 1110) at Noon tomorrow, April 6.

Our top priorities will be finding specific audio components we will need for our upcoming project(s), getting rid of anything we don't want, and organizing everything we have in a more reasonable way.

We'll also work on getting our newer lights setup working with Human Cosmos.

See you all there!
--
Scott Walters (srwalte2@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
Chair of SIGMusic